Deliveries & Returns
There can be two parts to an order delivery time. For Dance School Uniform see both parts. All other items please see Shipping Times
PROCESSING TIME: All orders are manufactured on site to your specific requirements. We do not keep stock for individual dance schools so we ask that you allow us upto 10 working days for processing, and four to six weeks for bespoke items.
- SHIPPING TIME: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our premises to the destination. All orders are sent by either Royal Mail or UK Mail and we can track the whole journey. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take within 1-2 days to arrive at their destination but please allow longer for weekends and bank holidays.
Shipping costs are detailed below:
Spend upto £50 - £4.95
Spend £50 & Over - Free Shipping
International Postage - Calculated at Checkout (allow approx 10 days shipping time)
Returns & Exchanges
What items are returnable?
Within 30 days of receipt of your shipment
In original condition
Unwashed and Unworn
In the original packaging with tags attached.
What items are non-refundable?
Free gifts or promotional items
Printed Dance School Uniform
Underwear & Tights
Are there any charges for return?
There are no charges for returns
Original shipping charges is non-refundable
You are responsible for return shipping charges
How do I return?
Please either contact us for a RMA number or return your products along with returns form found in package. Please complete as much information (Refund, Exchange inc Size/Colour) to help us with a speedy resolution.
How soon will I get my refund?
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to the original method of payment, we aim to refund within 10 business days. Please allow up to 30 days before contacting us.
1. Pack all the returned items, along with a print off of your confirmation purchase email, Completed Returns Form, and a note specifying your RMA number securely in a box. You can use the box/bag the items arrived in or another box/bag, if you prefer.
2. Go to local post office, or another courier, to ship the package. Return address for the package:
Pandr RETURNS Dept
425 Bentley Road
Doncaster, DN5 9TJ, GB
3. Please provide us the tracking number from post office or couriers if applicable. You can keep tracking your package by receiving email for shipment updates. We recommend that you request a "proof of posting" receipt, as we accept no responsibility for mislaid return parcels. Goods must be sent in resalable condition in the original packaging with all tags still attached.
4. You will receive an email as soon as we receive your items, and when the refund is approved.
425 Bentley Road
Doncaster, DN5 9TJ, GB
General Delivery & Refund Information
Every effort is made to ship orders in one complete shipment. If an item is out of stock you will be notified by email. We will ship the available goods first and ship the remaining Items as soon as they become available. All deliveries are subject to stock availability. In the event of a stock error and we are unable to despatch immediately we will email to advise of estimated despatch dates.
Please note we can not add additional delivery information to orders. Please leave suitable note on your door for delivery service. If you are not available on delivery there will be a card left so you can re-arrange delivery or collection from relevant sorting office.
If an incorrect delivery address has been supplied and the parcel fails to be delivered we will provide a 50% refund 30 business days after despatch. If the parcel is returned to us intact we can then process a further 50% refund.