PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
WHO WE ARE
Pandr® is a trading name of Dance ETC Ltd
Dance ETC Ltd ("PANDR", "we", "us", "our")
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO, so please contact us in the first instance.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- "Log files" track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- "Web beacons", "tags", and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as "Order Information."
Some cookies may last for a defined period of time, such as one day or until you close your browser. Others last indefinitely. Your web browser should allow you to delete any you choose. It also should allow you to prevent or limit their use.
- track how you use our website
- record whether you have seen specific messages we display on our website
- keep you signed into our website
- record your answers to surveys and questionnaires on our site while you complete them
- record the conversation thread during a live chat if we are using this function on our website
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Your details may be used in a variety of ways, all of which are determined by the type of details we have. Precise information on how we use your details is laid out in the table below, along with the lawful basis for such processing.
Your Name and Contact Details
We ensure your orders are processed and delivered to you.
Without this, we just wouldn’t be able to offer our services to you. Lawful basis for processing: Performance of a contract with you.
To communicate with you so that you’re always on top of what’s happening with your purchases. Lawful basis for processing: (i) Performance of a contract with you. (ii) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
We ensure you receive all the necessary information about our new products or the services we offer. We send this information by email, text and/or post.
To make sure you don’t miss any of the exciting things we’re doing. These messages will be sent to you only after we receive your permission. Lawful basis for processing: Necessary for our legitimate interests (to develop our products/services and grow our business).
We engage in fraud prevention activities.
To ensure we can quickly detect fraud and thereby protect you - and us - from it. A very unfortunate consequence of our cyber world. Lawful basis for processing: Necessary for our legitimate interests (to prevent fraud).
We may send you surveys or ask you to complete a review.
To understand what our customers feel about our company, product, services and prices, so we can remain competitive in the market. Lawful basis for processing: Necessary for our legitimate interests (to develop our products/services and grow our business).
Your Payment Details
- We do not store this type of information.
- Your Contact Record
- This comprises all your communications with us, either verbal, or written.
- Ensure we maintain the quality of our customer service.
- In order to offer our services to you in the most efficient way. We want the very best for our customers. Lawful basis for processing: (i) Performance of a contract with you. (ii) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to grow and develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy).
- Provide excellent training for our staff.
- When you are dealing with us, we want to ensure you have the best possible customer service experience. Lawful basis for processing: (i) Performance of a contract with you. (ii) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to ensure all staff are appropriately trained and responsive, to ensure great customer service and to develop and grow our business).
- A record of any orders you’ve placed with us.
- Use it to manage returns effectively and ensure we can provide excellent customer service
- Without doing this, we just wouldn’t be able to offer our services to you. Lawful basis for processing: Performance of a contract with you.
- We may send you surveys or ask you to complete a review.
- To understand how to tailor our products and services to the needs and preferences of our customers, so we can be competitive in the market. Lawful basis for processing: Necessary for our legitimate interests (to develop our products/services and grow our business).
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimise our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Under no circumstances will we sell any of your personal details and information to third parties. We always want to make sure that our customers feel safe while using our website.
We do, however, share your details with certain types of companies, in so far as that is necessary for us to efficiently provide our services to you, as set out below. The types of companies which are essential to this process, and with which we interact, are:
- Companies providing delivery and fulfilment services based in the United Kingdom and inside and outside the EU which are engaged or contracted by us in the process of delivering your orders. These include payment service providers, warehouses and delivery companies.
- Companies that provide marketing, advertising and IT services to us as part of the running of our business. These include marketing agencies, advertising partners, and website hosting providers based in the United Kingdom and inside and outside the EU.
- Companies that help keep our website safe, such as credit reference agencies, fraud prevention agencies and law enforcement authorities in general, both in the United Kingdom and inside and outside the EU.
As mentioned previously, these third parties may be provided with information we have gathered from you.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Last Updated – 23rd May 2018
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
425 Bentley road
t: 01302 822444